Friday, January 28, 2011

January 28, 2011


How do we know if we are on the right path? Because if we are on it, it is the right path for that moment, in that moment. This may sound harsh to one encountering challenges that seem insurmountable, but, truly, if you are in a given situation, it is because it is where you are supposed to be to learn what you need to learn. The best course of action to discern the reason for being on that path is to pretend to be a journalist and ask who, what, when, where, and why. Who am I and with whom am I supposed to be learning? What is it that I am supposed to learn/what is my purpose? When do I know that I am supposed to change direction? Where do I go from here? Why am I experiencing this situation? And, of course, you can ask “how?” How did I get here? You may find that your questions are different, but the important thing is to keep asking, and to keep listening. Socrates said, “The unexamined life is not worth living.” Examine your life with an open mind and an eager heart and you will awaken to the answers you seek. Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment