Saturday, September 3, 2011

September 3, 2011


The changing of the seasons calls to us to pay attention to the world around us. As nature moves through the cycle of manifested being, we are reminded of our own physical cycle of life, from conception, to birth, through the stages of life, and then the transition back to the spirit state. When we accept that all of life is filled with changes both large and small, by our own volition or instigated by the choices of others, we can cease clinging to the rock in the river and allow ourselves to be carried within the purifying omniscient flow of the universe towards our next experience on the physical plane. When we accept change with a sense of peace and gratitude, we open ourselves to that which is the vision of the Creative Spirit. Namaste!

1 comment:

  1. Tobie,
    I Love your post here. For me as I read it, both "allowing ourselves to be carried within the purifying omniscient flow of the universe," and "accepting change with a sense of peace and gratitude," really stand out for me at my present place on my journey. Thank you and Namaste!

    ReplyDelete