Wednesday, March 9, 2011

March 9, 2011


[Please note: while normally the meditations are given in silence or with soft music playing, sometimes they float in faster than I can write and without the ability to change whatever else might be happening in my environment.]

Knowing you are on the right path goes beyond pure faith and instead requires that you pay constant attention to what is happening around you. Socrates said, “The unexamined life is not worth living.” In fact, the unexamined life leaves us balancing, sometimes gingerly, on a wavering and uneven path, never knowing if we are engaging in the right actions and going in the right direction. The purpose of “coincidences” is that these confirm for us that we are working in harmony with the Creative Force and within the parameters of our own life plans. Coincidence and synchronous events are moments of confirmation sent from the spirit realm to let us know that we are indeed acting as our best selves. Yesterday, as I was writing the meditation, as I wrote the word “compassion,” I overheard the word spoken on the nearby television. The simultaneous “coincidence” confirmed for me that I am, indeed, hearing the messages correctly and following my own path in this lifetime. Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment